domingo, 7 de abril de 2013

08- Real Class

  Haruka waited impatiently in the room when he saw that his sister had turned into a vampire definitely. He realized that Shiori was happy, however, Ryotaro was worried. When the couple walked down the staircase, the vampire said to Haruka with a grim expression:
- Shiori surprised me with the transformation, so I ask you to avoid having contact with her from now on.
- What do you mean? She is my sister above all else.
- The true nature of it is not among the hunters, but the highest class vampire.
- Do not say bullshit! Shiori born between hunters and remain a hunter!
- When she drank wine with my blood, I saw in her eyes that the essence of the first ancient vampires awakened within her. And at the end of the transformation, the marks of her neck emerged a detailed brand of roses, this is proof that she is the real ruler and Kimera she can topple the throne. Therefore, she must move away to reminisce born between hunters and return on their own.
- Can not you mean that Shiori is the reincarnation of Shizuka, the first and venerated queen of the vampires?
- Yes, no doubt. You have little time to say goodbye to her before she loses memory.

  Haruka left near Ryotaro and hugged Shiori, who was waiting on the porch., Admiring the moonlight.
- My dear sister ... Goodbye. Take care of yourself.
- I'll take care. I will miss.
- I will also ... Ryotaro is waiting.
- Goodbye, have a hug for mom.

  Shiori followed the vampire into the immensity of darkness, which would soon be queen. However, she felt guilty for leaving her family at the time of crisis.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário