domingo, 7 de outubro de 2012

01- Born of Hunters

  It was eight-thirty and Shiori had not returned home. Arina, her mother, never left the side of the phone and Hiroshi, her father opened the door and waited for the return of the girl. Shortly after she arrives, trying to cover the bite marks on his neck that had taken, which were bleeding.
- Shiori, why did it take so long? - Arina asked, hugging the girl - And that in your neck, what is it? Someone hurt you?
  - No, Mom, I'm fine. Just got distracted along the way, nothing more.
- But, and this hurt?
- I. .. I bumped into a tree branch.
- Are you sure?
- Yes, mother, let me go up, I'm tired, I take a shower and I have to study.

  As she rose, Arina commented:
- Something is wrong with her. Hiroshi, what should we do about it?
- It is better to leave Shiori alone, she had a very bad day today.

  With this, Hiroshi went to the office and Arina, still worried, decided to go to the girl's room to talk to her. He knocked on the door and waited for Shiori opened.
- You took, something happened, my daughter?
- It's okay, Mom, do not worry. What happened?
- I would like to chat with you.

  Throughout the dialogue, Shiori remained silent, not answering a lot, just what "giving the points." But it turned out all that had happened.
- Hiroshi eve know this, because then we can take action.
- I know that, and I also know that I even asking you not tell him, you will tell. So go ahead and tell ... Good night, Mom.
- Good evening, my daughter.

  Arina returned to her room and told her husband the whole situation of Shiori, causing both came to the conclusion that it was time to tell the girl about their past, resuming the old identities of hunters and declaring war on vamps again.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário